

Kaela was Hannah Montana and Brady went as a sheriff. We hit the usual 6 or 7 houses for trick or treating and then everyone was ready to go home. I always wonder why we go to so much trouble.
Brady's costume was simple - just the way he likes it! My grandpa was a sheriff's officer at one time, so mom managed to dig up his sheriff's badge for Brady to wear. Grandma Mary found the belt Duane used to wear when he was a kid. Those, along with a too big cowboy hat and we had a costume.

Kaela went so far as to wear a blonde wig. I must say, she looks much better as a brunette! I think her favorite part of the costume was her fake nails. She is trying very hard to make them last as long as she can!


No comments:
Post a Comment