I hope our good friends Bruce and Kelly won't be offended that I posted pics of their daughter, Ashley! But, so many of you have asked about them and prayed for them that I just had to share! The Sunday before New Year, Miss Ashley got to come home!
I had talked to Kelly about the possibility of her moving to a special care unit at Newton and out of Wesley hospital in Wichita. Days later she left me a message saying they were bypassing Newton and coming home!
This little girl is small but mighty! She came into this world 3 months early weighing 1lb. 13oz. She wasn't even due until the end of January!
Here is a pic me holding her that day. My hand next to her head gives her size some perspective. Keep in mind, she has grown a lot!
3 comments:
What a testament to miracles. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful baby indeed!
What a testament to miracles. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful baby indeed!
I'm so glad to hear she is doing well - hopefully she will continue to grow, grow, grow!! Thanks for the update!!
Trish
Post a Comment