The kids and I agree (though I've had a lot more 'first days' than they have!) that yesterday might have been our best first day of school ever! I have a wonderful, very small class of only 10 kids. Kaela is in the other 2nd grade class and already loves her teacher Mrs. Schrag. Brady is in 1st grade and thinks his teacher Mrs. Brandewiede is great.
I had been working very hard to get everyone back into that school mode schedule. We were working our way back to bedtime by going to be a little earlier each day and trying to get them up a little earlier. Then, the Olympics hit! I personally have spent way too many nights staying up late just to hear that National Anthem play as the US brings home another gold. I still get excited thinking about the 4x200 relay when we beat the French!
Here are the usual 'first day of school pics'. Brady refused to wear anything other than one of his "good" T-shirts! We have PE and music everyday, so he insists on being ready to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment