I have heard from some of you about the fact that I'm not keeping up with our Blog. I guess I'm just thrilled that someone is actually looking at it! There will be more coming very soon - I promise.
I know you aren't interested in any excuses, but you're going to get them anyway. I shut down the computer when we went on vacation and when we returned, it wouldn't start back up! So, it took a few days to repair, but is up and running now. Also, school starts in 3 days and I have been busy trying to get my classroom ready.
My final and most legitimate excuse is that Duane's step dad very unexpectedly passed away last Friday. We believe he had a massive heart attack. He collapsed as he came back to work from his lunch break. We could certainly use any prayers, as this has been a hard time for our family.
Enough with my excuses! Please don't give up on me...I will get some vacation stuff posted this weekend!
Less than a month away
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment