
The season wrapped up today with a loss to Hesston. I don't know what they do to kids here in Hesston, but they always put together good, aggressive teams! We played a pretty good game. We only had 8 today, so there were no subs. By the end of the game, everyone was really tired. One thing we noticed about the other team is that they never changed positions. With older kids I agree with that philosophy. We change kids up each quarter and give everyone a chance to play each position. This sometimes puts us at a disadvantage, but I'm not sure that really matters. So long as they have fun and maybe learn something along the way, we're happy!
Here are some pics from the game. Brady loves to play goalie and really is one of our best. Kaela is a good runner. She has learned to get out ahead of the ball and get open for a pass.
Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment